Friday, July 16

Facts of life that I learnt....

1)I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.
2)I've learned it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
3)I've learned that it's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
4)I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do but to the best you can do.
5)I've learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heart ache for life.
6)I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
7) I've learned that it's lot easier to react than it is difficult to think.
8)I've learned that either you control your attitude or its controls you.
9)I've learned that sometimes the people you can expectto kick you when you're down will
be the ones to help get back up.
10)I've learned that sometime when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that does'nt
give me the right to be cruel.
11)I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
12)I've learned that how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop your grief.
13)I've learned that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other . And just because they don't argue,it doesn't mean they do.
14)I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
15)I've learned that writing, as well as talking, can ease emotional pain.
16)I've learned that although the word "love" can have many different meanings, it loses value when overly used.