Monday, February 21

Am I a plagiarist

These days, I had been reading a lot of articles on Plagiarism in blogs and internet and sometimes, I wonder whether I am one of those Plagiarists.

Today, I got the confirmation that I am indeed one of them, knowingl or unknowingly, I did become a plagiarist.

Well, let me enlighten you more on this.

Recently, I started posting some entries at Indus Nexus and also gave an entry for Just Another Love Story. It was Rajesh who pointed out that he is the author of the story and also a pointer to the original source.

Now, after this, I feel that I am indded one of the plagiarists and I feel bad about it. I should not have been first of all, but, then, I gave many entries here from the emails I received. If I found a site or an intresting article on my own, I always made it a point to point to the original author and anything thats not pointed to the author is the one that I either received by email or wrote on my own. The latter are few.

But, its a decision made today that no more entries will be done based on the articles I get in email. If I do, I will make it a point to mention that its through email that I got it.

Also, I would be glad to give credits to the original authors for the entries in my blogs. If anyone of you happen to be the author, please do turn up and make an entry in my blog so that I can give credits to you.

And my sincere apologies to Rajesh for the inconvenience.