Wednesday, February 16

Dan Brown - Davinci Code, Angels and Demons, Deception Point

I am very fanatic when it comes to reading, the moment I catch hold of a book, I never set it aside till I complete it. And these days I am reading a lot, compared to the same time an year back, looks like I am falling back into my habbit and also learning to manage my time well. I was a book worm as a child and stopped reading for a long time in between.

Well, I first happened to read DaVinci Code, after hearing from many friends and then also my fellow blogging friends. I still remember the feelings that I had when I completed the book and the first thing I did in the morning was to search Internet for information on all the points mentioned by Dan Brown. Not only that, I came to know the more appropriate meaning for Pagan, and now, I would not hesitate to say that the so called Hinduism is nothing but another form of Pagan System.

When I came across Deception Point, another book from DanBrown, I started reading it. Intrestingly, I found very few similarities in the style of writing. But, one striking thing is the effort the author has put in to get to know the facts and the skill with whch he has woven the story is remarkable. But, I couldnot find it as intresting as Davinci Code.

I came across another book in the market, I found the same book with an uncle and asked him to Lend it. Instead, he gave me Angels and Demons and asked me to read it first. That book is said to be a prequel for Davinci code, the first Adventure of Robert Langdon.

This one again took me by awe, the way the story was woven, the information about CERN, Illuminati, the description of the events at Vatican City, just great.

Now, I am waiting to lay my hands on his latest book.

thats all for now