Thursday, May 26

Life on its way...

Everyday, I find some topic on which I plan to write in this blog, and I prepare the text. The moment I come to my desk, mails will be waiting and then the task list.
Daily schedules are irritating, but, nothing could be done, as long as its the work and its what the client requires.

I made some promises to myself and some to others. I made some friends at TIG, the online community where I participate and had not yet fulfilled them. I prmised myself long time back that I would get MCAD by mid of 2005. But, not yet.

Now, apart from completing my tasks, I am working on acheiving MCAD, then, Coldfusion Certification, (aiming for advanced programmer), and then CAPM. All these by year end. I know that I need to put in lots and lots of effort and I am prepared for that.

At home, my parents are worried that I am getting too involved in my career. My friends warn me that its time to take care of my personal life also, but, frankly, I dont find any intrest in taking care of that. My parents are looking for a suitable groom and when they find one, then, the process of Indian marriage system would go.

Taking some decisions is tough and one is about marriage. So, I left it for my parents.

One thing that I am planning to do is to write some intresting stuff, stuff other than my thoughts, some thing like Rajesh Advani does. He is indeed a good writer and am sure he would become a good writer out of electronic media, if he attempts. Some may disagree with me, but it all depends on one's likes and dislikes.

I was speaking to Vinod while writing this post. Vinod is a friend of mine from TIG, and supports different organizations/causes. He is a Musician and he was telling me about the way payments are made in Music Industry. Will write about it in detail later.

Selva from Lasersoft is yet another friend, again from TIG, he is a person who has accomplished many a tasks by sheer will power. I want to write about him, but that would make a long post. I would write about him at a later date.

Thanks to TIG, I met many intresting people and got some good friends. There is a lot I need to write about them, and their activities. There are some other friends whom I met online, but never in real life. yet, they made an impact on me and my attitutde/thinking.

Time to write about all of them and would do that.

Time to leave for home and take some rest before bouncing back to work tomorrow. 10:20 PM here now and I started to write this at 4:00Pm in the evening.