Monday, December 18

School Days - II

One day, I had this urge to talk to some one from the teaching fraternity and checked the number for school on internet. it was past 9:00pm in India then, I still called one number. Then another number.

I got response from the second number, through which i was able to get in touch with Sr.Josy, the new HM.

After talking to her, and sharing some details about the teachers, I fekt that I should visit the place. I told her that I would be coming on Monday, the following, as I had planned to visit VJA already.

I called DVD, my classmate from school and informed him the same. I also requested him to arrange a vehicle, a two wheeler, so that I can travel without any problem in MTM.

I informed my parents too about the same. Dad said that I can travel, after completing some bank work on Monday.

Come Monday morning, and I was in double thoughts, should I or should I not travel. Earlier, I missed the marriages of a couple of classmates in the same manner.

I see a missed call from MTM code and find that DVD called me to inform me of the vehicle and also check when I am starting. I told him I will start after the work around 11, and I wanted to stick to that.

So, I complete the work, go the Busstand and board the Bus to MTM. I was lucky to get a Non-Stop just before it started to leave the bay.

to be continuted...