Wednesday, December 27

School Days - III

Thanks to DVD, I was able to travel with out issues, he provided a two wheeler for the day.
I went to school straight and met Sister Josy there. I also met Hymavathy teacher and Padmini teacher.

I met some students from Class X, and spoke with them. I learnt from Sister Josy that Santosh, the watch man, and Adam, the keeper for Dogs and pets, have died. Deshpathi sir has retired. Sister Lancy died two years back with Kidney failure. One of the Daisy sisters is at Papua New Guinea, Sister Daisy Jacob. And the other at Vizag.
Sundari teacher is no longer at School, same with Francilla teacher and Shanthi teacher. Kamala teacher and Hemasundari teacher (Hindi) are still there.
Ramarao sir has baldened and Anjaneyulu sir lost his teeth. I also met Kamala's sister, who is working as a teacher there. LEarnt from her that Kamala is working at Mandavelli as a teacher, married to another teacher and has a son. I met Neeraja who is working as a teacher at Avanigadda. She recently lost her younger brother and staying with her second sister and aunt. She lost her parents couple of years back, one after another, and is still unmarried.
Meeting all these people was good. I then met DVD, Amarnadh and Poorna. Meeting all these people in a day, sharing some memories and then returning back home with a pleasant and happyy mind, that was the intention, well acheived.